This three day programme provides an understanding of the theory and processes of facilitation, and the facilitation skills to improve how groups you are involved with work together.
It is a practical and experiential workshop that will build on the skills and understanding you already have. It is suitable for people of all levels of experience who want to apply facilitation skills in their work and lives. At the end of this three-day training programme you will understand how to:
- Develop working partnerships as a facilitator.
- Create and sustain a participatory environment.
- Assist a group to work purposefully and achieve useful outcomes.
- Facilitate the process of healthy group development.
- Understand and work with conflict creatively.
- Differentiate clearly between personal and social development and understand how these processes interact in groups.
- Develop the personal qualities required for effective facilitation.