Phoenix’s coaching course enables participants to:
- Get a framework and methodology for generating commitment and achieving superior performance.
- Have developed a range of skills and capacities central to being an effective coach.
- Be able to co-create a structure for high performance with the client.
- Have acquired a number of practices and processes able to be immediately implemented in your own work.
- Be effective at assisting the client to access their vision for living and specific purpose within this.
- Be effective at assisting the client to change behaviour which limits their capacity to create what they want.
- Be able to assist clients to develop more functional authentic relationships.
- Be able to assist the client to identify areas of weakness and make realistic plans to engage others or develop more strength in these area.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US (our contacts appear in the footer below.)